Terms and Conditions
Upon acceptance of a User’s registration, Projects2Link shall provide to such User the Services, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- “Services” shall include the following: 1) access to and use of the Projects2Link website, 2) access to the website tools.
- Projects2Link may add new products and services or make improvements and/or amendments to the website at any time. Any and all relevant portions of these terms and conditions will automatically apply to all new products, services, improvements and/or amendments as they appear. Projects2Link does not guarantee that use of the Services will produce any sales leads, quotes, business opportunities or other information helpful to the business of User.
- Projects2Link does not confirm a project's stage, Bid submittals or other transmissions of information that may have been completed until an email confirmation of the transmission has been Received by Projects2Link. It is the responsibility of the user to confirm all information and the user hereby waives any claim against Projects2Link for any bid failures, or delays.
- Software, interface to and availability of the Internet and the related equipment by their nature, are not fault tolerant, but Projects2Link will use reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, except for downtime for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and will promptly investigate any technical problems that User reports to Projects2Link.
- In no event, however, can more than one User utilize the Service under the same Username and password at the same time.
- Projects2Link is not responsible for the content and/or transactions conducted online through the services; it is a facilitation service only. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Projects2Link reserves the right to monitor content on the website and to remove content which Projects2Link, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, harmful or otherwise in violation of its operating policies and terminate access of the offending User.
By registering as a User, you represent and warrant (a) the information provided is current, complete and accurate, (b) that you are authorized to bind the registered entity, and (c) you will update the information (including credit card information, if applicable) as required to keep the registration information current, complete and accurate. Projects2Link may reject a submitted registration if it deems, in its sole discretion, such party not to be an appropriate user of the Services. Further, Projects2Link may, in its sole discretion, cancel or terminate access to a User it believes has willfully violated the User’s obligations described in this Agreement.
- It is the responsibility of the user to verify all current project supplemental information. As a courtesy, Projects2Link provides email notification of changes and additions to supplemental information, but Projects2Link is not responsible for the failure, for any reason, of the User to receive such notices.
- Each User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations related to the use of Services and not make any unauthorized commercial use of the Services or of the Projects2Link name, marks or logos. Further, User agrees to not (a) transmit information under a false name; (b) post any unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind.
- The services are provided “as is.” Projects2Link makes no warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights, even if Projects2Link has been made aware in advance of such potential risk. Further, Projects2Link does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the sites linked thereto, including the owners site.
Projects2Link will take reasonable measures not to disclose website communications or information about Users to any other person or entity, except to the extent that Projects2Link believes in good faith that such action is within the scope of the Services or reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law or the directives of courts or governmental agencies; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims of any third party; or (d) protect the legitimate interests of Projects2Link or its Users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all communications directed to Projects2Link via the website such as questions, comments, inquiries, shall be deemed to be not confidential, unless specifically agreed otherwise in advance by Projects2Link. Further, Projects2Link will have the right to use any User’s name in connection with the advertising or promotion of the Services.